Spinoff - another STTN poll

Sleepless nights. Breastfeeding vs Bottle. Baby's first milestones. Vaccinations. Teething. Crawling.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Where does your LO STTN?

CIO
17%
Cosleep
42%
Bassinet
42%

Total votes : 24

Spinoff - another STTN poll

Postby mrstreenall » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Okay this is a question I was thinking when I was reading the STTN poll post. For those who have babies that are STTN, where do they sleep? (or where did they sleep when they started STTN)
the little birch tree - flower hair clips http://www.etsy.com/shop/thelittlebirchtree
mrstreenall
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby funshine » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:38 pm

when we first braught him home he settled really well into his crib at the side of our bed. Then dp went back to work, he works nights, alfie must of picked up on it because as soon as dp left for work he got really cranky, for about 3 weeks i coslept while dp was working, when dp was home alfie was in his crib then for the next 3 weeks he would go in his crib until he woke for a feed then he would come in with me. He started to sttn at 8 weeks but on the nights dp is home, sat and sun alfie always wakes once for a feed at about 3am
ImageImage
funshine
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lindsey » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:10 pm

I voted co-sleep here but when Isabel was a baby she didn't ever sleep IN the bed with us but she was always right next to our bed in either a bassinet, pack n play or her crib. She always slept wonderfully.

The last month she has slept in our room on a mattress next to us and in the middle of the night she crawls between us, lol. It's nice but I'm thinking its time for her to move to her toddler bed soon since she is about 21 months.
Lindsey

Postby Ghost » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:21 pm

Cash was up every 1.5 -2 hours in his crib. He co slept with me for about 4 months while i BF'd and usually woke up about the same amount of time but nursed while sleeping so i didn't really notice too much.

At 5 and 1/2 month he just wouldn't sleep anywhere and made it clear he was getting up for fun all night long so we did cio. Three days and done. He slept through. He still gets up a couple times a night now and then but he's a rascal so i'm used to it. :)

Ghost
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kelly13 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:26 pm

Jason started STTN when he was 6 weeks old. He slept in a bassinet in my room, which is still considered co-sleeping. At 3 months, I moved him into his room in his crib, and he continued to STTN until he was 6 months old.
Kelly13
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Tiffaney » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:50 am

Crib :D
Me (Tiff) - 30, DH - 31
DD - born 11/4/2008
blog: http://babykuper.blogspot.com/
Tiffaney
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Babies (Birth to One Year)