where to have 6 month pictures taken?

Sleepless nights. Breastfeeding vs Bottle. Baby's first milestones. Vaccinations. Teething. Crawling.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Where to have twins 6 mn pictures taken?

Poll ended at Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:37 pm

Walmart
No votes
Target
9%
JC Penney
9%
Sears
18%
Babies R Us
No votes
Picture People
18%
Portrait Innovations
45%

Total votes : 11

where to have 6 month pictures taken?

Postby twinmamamaven » Sat May 30, 2009 12:37 pm

I have used Walmart & BRU.

I will need to be able to take these pictures home with me to get them in the mail before we leave for vacation.

Your opinions on who you liked & didn't like would be greatly appreciated!
Deidre-36 & Bill-40
6 IVF/FET's, a triplet m/c @ 11wks & a chem pg.

Image Image

ImageImage
twinmamamaven
Addicted
Addicted

Postby january » Sat May 30, 2009 2:04 pm

We took Vi to Portrait Innovations for her one-month pics and will be taking her back there next month for her 6-month pics.

What I really liked about them was that she slept for half the session, then woke up and screamed bloody murder for the other half session. And somehow they actually managed to get a LOT of pictures of her with eyes open, looking at the camera & no tears on her face.

What I didn't like was that we went in there thinking we'd get the $9.99 package plus a couple extra sheets... and ended up spending almost $150. But that wasn't there fault as much as it was ours. There were just too many adorable pictures!! I think next time, knowing how many quality pictures I'm able to take myself at home, I'll be able to say 'no' to a lot more shots.
Heather - 32
DH - 33
Violet - 12/31/08 (born on her EDD -- 6lb 13oz)
Eleanor & Cecilia - 6/26/12 (born 39 weeks 2 days -- 6lb 8oz & 7lb 10oz)

january
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Babies (Birth to One Year)