Help

Sleepless nights. Breastfeeding vs Bottle. Baby's first milestones. Vaccinations. Teething. Crawling.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Help

Postby CamsMommy » Fri May 27, 2011 7:54 pm

I have been sick for a few days but last night into today has been, by far, the worst. I sound awful because I'm loosing my voice. Anyways, Cam usually takes his nap from 1-4 in the afternoon. Well this afternoon I went to put him in his crib and he cried hysterically. I mean the type of cry that he can't breath. I picked him up and reassured him that everything was ok. I placed him back in and once again her started crying. I wasn't feeling all that great so I took him into our bed to take his afternoon nap and it he went to sleep with me. Cam was slapping and hitting me in his sleep so I picked him up and snuck back into his room and placed him in his crib. Not even 2 seconds after I placed him in there he immediately stood up and started the hysterical crying. This was a repeat for bedtime tonight. Do you think that he is having separation anxiety from me? I feel awful when he cries like that, so I go in and soothe him. DH on the other hand thinks it's ok to let him cry it out. I always win. Have any of you experienced this?
Me, 33 Hubby, 34
CamsMommy
Addicted
Addicted

Postby coastieschick » Sat May 28, 2011 6:23 am

sounds like what DS is going through. I think its separation anxiety but IDK, I just hope it gets better soon :(
coastieschick
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Babies (Birth to One Year)