OT - Please help a friend of mine x

Sleepless nights. Breastfeeding vs Bottle. Baby's first milestones. Vaccinations. Teething. Crawling.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

OT - Please help a friend of mine x

Postby anna62 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:25 pm

Hi ladies, a friend of mine who I have been chatting with for a long time now whom I met via tww really needs our support. Her daughter Jasmine who is only 4 months old needs a new heart desperately. I cant begin to imagine the pain this family is going through. Her husband and 2 kids are home in Vegas while she is in CA with her little daughter. This entire family needs prayers.

Please could you go to the following facebook page we have set up and like it and share it, the more likes it gets the better the recognition.

Does anyone have any connections with radio, tv, newspapers or magazines? We need to share this story & help save this little girl! Her mommy is terrified she's going to lose her. Jasmine has had a rough few days & is very weak right now. : ( If anyone thinks they can help, please message me. It may be possible for a private/direct organ donation if we get the word out. Let's keep hope alive!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jasmines- ... 9893897259

Thank you ladies x
Me - Anna (30) DH - Ian (32) B/G twins born at 33 weeks and 3 days x

NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES THE END RESULT IS ALWAYS WORTH THE EFFORT.
anna62
Star Member
Star Member

Return to Babies (Birth to One Year)