Huggies new Leak Lock "blue stuff"?

Solid foods. Babbling. Teething molars. Behavior changes. First words and sentences. Learning and growing fast.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Huggies new Leak Lock "blue stuff"?

Postby MotoX Mom » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:12 pm

Has anyone has used the new Huggies? They changed their box, which made me suspicious, and the diapers have some blue stuff in them now. I am not using the ones I bought yet...after the Pampers debacle, I am hesitant with change.

I bought a couple big boxes of overnights at a local store, and now just realized the Lil Movers are also touting the "Leak Lock" system. :? So, now I have to see if I can find some old boxes in town. DD is sensitive and I am not willing to play guinea pig...we are still trying new foods, I can have new dipes added to the mix!!

Me 42, DH 34, Happily Married 7 years
Proud and grateful to be a SAHM to our precious girl!

2009 IVF#1
MotoX Mom
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby specialkel » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:51 am

I just bought the "new" Huggies Overnites for the first time last week and so far so good. DD has never worn Huggies before, and I was a little nervous after reading the recent reviews on Amazon, but she hasn't had any problems with them and I haven't noticed any crystals on her skin when I change her. I don't think she has particularly sensitive skin, though, as she rarely gets diaper rash.
Me: 30
DH: 36
DD1: 4/26/10
DD2: 12/10/11
DS: 11/8/14
specialkel
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MotoX Mom » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:29 am

Oh wow, I was just reading through those reviews on Amazon. Why the heck to people have to mess with a good thing? grrrrr.

Glad they are working for you, I def wont be trying the blue stuff anytime soon, but WILL need to find another diper. Might switch to cloth for overnight since she usually just pees :)

Me 42, DH 34, Happily Married 7 years
Proud and grateful to be a SAHM to our precious girl!

2009 IVF#1
MotoX Mom
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Egray » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Have you ever tried Luv's? Nothing funky in them and they do good for overnights for my DD. I just buy a size up for overnights.
Egray
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MominMD » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:22 pm

Have to look into the blue stuff. I went cheap last time and bought Target diapers, and I hate them.

I do love Luvs though. They can hold a LOT of pee - LOL.
MominMD
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Toddlers (One to Two Years)