Where oh where did my angel go?

Solid foods. Babbling. Teething molars. Behavior changes. First words and sentences. Learning and growing fast.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Where oh where did my angel go?

Postby Zara » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:44 pm

Where did my sweetie pie go? They replaced him with this little person who yells "NO" all the time LOL. I find myself having to check myself cuz his 2 year old temper rubs off on me then I start acting like a 2 y/o and we are both throwing fits! I don't want to be one of those moms who yells more then her kid and loses her temper at the drop of a hat. (or food/milk/toys etc lol) Yikes...I was hoping to escape the terrible two's. Luckily most phases he exits as quickly as he gets into them. Nothing is too bad for too long. I LOVE my lil bad pumpkins <3

7/5/12 :angel: Blighted Ovum
Zara
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby molly » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Oh, I SO hear ya!!! :lol: My Benji is 2 & a half and his favourite word is NO! It's driving me round the bend! He is a stubbourn little one too and we come head t head now and then. But he is also the most adorable, gorgeous, beautiful child, so he survives! :lol: (I always say God gave him his beautiful face for a reason - to get him through the toddler years!). But, I know it will pass and that it is a stage and I just have to come up with creative ways to get around him!
ImageImage
ImageImage
molly
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby victoria_1024 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:07 pm

I know. He was such a sweet 1 year old, I thought I really hit the jackpot and would have this perfectly behaved child... then he turned 2, lol.
victoria_1024
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Toddlers (One to Two Years)