Anyone use Fisher Price Happy Nights dipes?

Solid foods. Babbling. Teething molars. Behavior changes. First words and sentences. Learning and growing fast.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Anyone use Fisher Price Happy Nights dipes?

Postby MotoX Mom » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:24 pm

I have recently switched to these dipes and really like them. However, I can only find the JUST night dipes at BRU and shipping is expensive (we dont have one here). If anyone else uses these, where do you get them?

Target and WM have them, but you have to buy the day and nights together.

Me 42, DH 34, Happily Married 7 years
Proud and grateful to be a SAHM to our precious girl!

2009 IVF#1
MotoX Mom
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MightyMarj » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:25 pm

Interesting, never heard of these. What's the difference between the day/night ones? And how do they compare in price to pampers or huggies? Are they soft like pampers?
Me: 34 DH: 38 DS: Colvin, 6 DD: Georgia, 4 DD: Ella, 4, from Russia
Baby #4 c-section scheduled for July 28!
:angel: Aug 2012 at 5 wks 3 days

Adoption story http://aplantingforhisglory.blogspot.com//, Love fabric? http://www.etsy.com/shop/mightymarj
MightyMarj
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MotoX Mom » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:40 pm

I have only tried the nights. They are softer than Huggies. I had never seen them either, but remember a post a long time ago that someone really liked them. I was out of WM/Target options, so decided to try some. I really like them...NO leaks so far and I have a heavy pee'er!

I just ordered a box of the Day/Nights that will be here tomorrow (Walmart has NEXT DAY shipping for $1.97 :shock: !) It is 88 days and 32 nights for $30! Thats $0.31 a dipe with shipping/tax. Since it was the cheapest way to order the nights, I am hoping I like the days. Switched to Kirkland dipes for her daytime, so I will just mix them up.

The FP dips have no smell (like) and no color on the inside of the dipe. I was close to switching to cloth for night, but at this stage in the game, I just dont want to deal with it.

2009 IVF#1
MotoX Mom
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby scases » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:47 pm

I used those before we were potty trained. I like them much better than huggies. We used LUVS during the day and the FP at night. Vivian was a HEAVY wetter at night and only the night time diapers prevented leaking. They were so much cheaper than the huggies overnights. I was only able to find them are BRU and TRU. I have never seen FP diapers any where but there.

I just looked and they are on amazon, but only in the large packs (size 3 - 240 count) You get free shipping and 30% off with subscribe and save and amazon mom $45.19 or .19 a diaper. At BRU they are 5.99 for a 20 count in size 3 (.29 a diaper)

http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Happ ... 153&sr=8-1
Me - 35, DH - 36
DD - 13, DS - 11, DD - 3

http://casesfamily.blogspot.com/

scases
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Robynsegg2 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:27 am

I live in Canada so I wish I could help, but WM is the only place that carries them at all where I live and they sell them in the combo box as well as individully...sorry hun.

LOVE THE DIAPERS THOUGH!
Me - Robyn 31, DW - Melissa 32

Robynsegg2
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby memi » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:57 am

we use both the Fisher Price Happy Days and the Happy Night. WE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!! it's the only diaper that dd will NOT leak in. I've been using them for since she was about 3 months (she will be 2 in Aug) and I will NOT use any other diaper. My mother swears by huggies, and uses them when she goes there, and dd leaks first pee.

Then night ones are great too!! On occasion, dd has slept 12-13 hours and the diaper was FULL, but not leaking!!

Def try these diapers!!!!
me--Emily (31 )
DH-( 32 )
DS-8/31/06
DD-8/16/09

memi
Angel
Angel

Postby MotoX Mom » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:54 am

Ok, so I bought a box of the day and nights. The days totally leak...TOTALLY. The nights are pretty darn good so far.

I do have another issue. DD has developed a tight pattern, raised bump rash on her center back (where the top of the dipe is) and on her side (just behind the enclosure). I would assume the nights and days are made of the same material in those areas. I think she could be having a reaction to them :? Seems like it started when we started the Days....OR the Nights just caught up to it.

I might be trying gdipes for night (out of options at this time) and keep the costco brand for day. :roll:

2009 IVF#1
MotoX Mom
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Liza24 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:49 am

I have been using Huggies Good Nights diapers in a size bigger then DS needs since he went into size 3's. If you go up one size its still a good fit and NO LEAKS!
They are $9 for 27 dipers at my local WM, and i have loved them for about a year now. Started them when DS turned 1, as he is a heavy pee'er at night even if i restrict his drinks a bit before bed.

Pampers version leaked first 2 nights, and i got rid of em.
Me:37
DH:48
Connor: 6
BFP #2!! 9/24/2015

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
Liza24
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Toddlers (One to Two Years)