HELP ME!

Solid foods. Babbling. Teething molars. Behavior changes. First words and sentences. Learning and growing fast.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

HELP ME!

Postby Lori05 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:13 pm

I don't know what to do! My two year old has a terrible temper, screams all the time, and throws temper tantrums all day. She is basically attached to my hip, and I cannot even leave her in the church nursery because she screams non stop! I am LOSING my mind. I am so worried for when this baby gets here. I know she is going to be naughty to him, and be angry with me. I punish her by doing time outs, and making her cool down in her crib when she throws these tantrums. but nothing works! I am really starting to get worried about her. Is anyone else in my position? I just don't know how to deal anymore :(

Lori05
Star Member
Star Member

Postby jamie81 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:47 pm

OMG ME TOO!!!!! My DD is only 16mos but sounds exactly like your LO. We went to mall yesterday and took me plus sister and grandma to hande her. She is just out of control. I am hoping this phase passes soon, but from what I am told not for another year 8O Sorry I can't give you any advice just wanted to vent............
TTC#1 since July 2008
BFP 9/07/2009
Beautiful Madilyn born @ 37 weeks 05/03/2010 via c-section!!!
jamie81
Angel
Angel

Postby lukesmommy » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:52 pm

How is her vocab? Can she communicate what she wants/needs? Does she understand when you try to reason with her?

Have you read "The Emotional Life of a Toddler"? It's a great read and worth it, in my opinion :)
Me - 28
DH - 30
TTC #1 since June 2005 ~ 35 cycles total

IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP!
lukesmommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Toddlers (One to Two Years)