rolling feet

Solid foods. Babbling. Teething molars. Behavior changes. First words and sentences. Learning and growing fast.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

rolling feet

Postby coastieschick » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:24 pm

DS just turned one 8O and has been standing for months, he walks around if he's holding on to stuff, and even WALKED on his own about a month ago (but has since gone on strike)...

...anyways I noticed tonight that he was rolling his feet in, or more so rolling his ankles in. I pressed on his foot and he can stand they way I think he should but a few seconds after I moved my finger he rolled back onto his ankle!? Should I be concerned or was that just him being lazy? I;m trying to decide if I should call the doctor in the AM to make sure its not anything growing wrong...

HELP
coastieschick
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby molly » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:56 am

Both my boys feet roll in, Benji's are much worse though than Ashton's. I have been to the DR about it and he said that it will get better as they gets older and sometimes their muscles just need to get stronger. I always notice it when they have bare feet but haven't looked in the last few months as it's been Winter here - tend to notice more Summer. I have thought about taking Benji to a Podiatrist though... I will see how he goes this Summer and see if they've improved... Sorry I'm not much help but just wanted to say I've noticed my boys feet too!
ImageImage
ImageImage
molly
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby coastieschick » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:50 am

No that's fine. Your boys obviously get around alright, so its not one of those "OMG call your doctor now!" things. I actually looked and my feet do it a little too and I've never had any problems. I'm going to mention it at his 15 month but...
coastieschick
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Toddlers (One to Two Years)