Did your LO like fireworks?

Solid foods. Babbling. Teething molars. Behavior changes. First words and sentences. Learning and growing fast.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Did your LO like fireworks this year?

Yes, he loved them!!
60%
We didn't see any or she didn't really care.
40%
No, he hated them!!
No votes

Total votes : 15

Postby jessicalynn » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:49 pm

I kept Brynna up late to see them, and she didn't like them. She didn't even notice them until a screetchy one, then she started crying and pointed to the house. So I put her to bed and she was out immediately. I felt bad for making her stay up, I thought she'd like them.
Londyn- 5
Brynna- 4
Cooper- 2
Finley- Baby
jessicalynn
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kelly13 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:00 pm

mandyt6 wrote:Wow, are we the only ones that didn't go?? There's no way we could have kept Lauren up that late to see them....

Our friends started letting off some fireworks around 830, so not too late. Jason does ok past his bedtime because he's already used to staying up later on church nights.
Kelly13
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Stars0245 » Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:14 am

We didn't go. Fireworks around here don't start till 10pm and we had been at the beach all afternoon so she was wiped out and went to bed by 7:30.

They have some at our town celebration in a couple of weeks but again they don't start until 10 so I don't think she will stay awake that long.
Me: 31 Dh: 32

Stars0245
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to Toddlers (One to Two Years)