What to hang wall hangings from???

Share ideas, plans and photos of your nursery here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

What to hang wall hangings from???

Postby laurab007 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:34 pm

I have these cute fabric wall hangings that match the baby's bedding and I'm not sure what to hang them on.

I'm going to glue on some ribbon and make bows and hang them like that (similar to what you would do with the name letters).

What do you hang them on? I wanted a cute hook or something instead of a nail, but I'm not sure if they exist or where to find them.

Any ideas?
Laura - 43 and still fabulous!
:angel: 1/19/10 M/C 8w5d d&c (triploidy)
No longer TTC

ImageImage

laurab007
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mirose » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:23 pm

My husbands answer ( and I said I would post it) is to use Duck tape. It now comes in many fun colors........

Yes, they do make fun little hooks. I have seen some in at Menards and some in at Home Depot (Or was it Lowes, i get them confused). Also I have seen some women use those cute little wooden pegs. I have no clue where to get them. You could always paint them if you want.

I had a friend actually use dresser drawer knobs... She had a girl and found the cutest ones with flowers on it. She drilled a hole in the wall and "screwed" in the knob. So that could be an option. They are not very big and can be very pretty.
Baby Twinkie ~ 71 days in NICU. Home now on a monitor.

BFP 12/26/07 ~~ Baby Zinger!
mirose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby dolly » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:08 am

yea that's what I was going to say, dresser drawer knobs :)
dolly
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Gabbysmama » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:31 am

Laura-
We didn't want anything obtrusive, so for Gabrielle's wall letters and cloth wall hangings, we used little white thumbtacks pushed into the wall. You can't see them at all and they're working like a charm. :)
-Patti
***Patti***
Gabrielle Victoria - 4.30.2007
Katherine Elizabeth - 11.17.10
Gabbysmama
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Nursery Themes & Photos