Opinion on paint colors!

Share ideas, plans and photos of your nursery here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Opinion on paint colors!

Postby little_miracle » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:03 pm

This is the bedding I am getting...

http://www.kidslineinc.com/products/inf ... nsport.php

I had decided on blue for the walls, but now I'm thinking that blue paint would be too much blue since there is a lot of blue in the decorations. Do ya'll think the green color thats in the bedding would be better on the walls? I don't want too much of one color so I was thinking about doing 2 walls green and the other 2 blue? Or should I do all green? I definitely want green on the wall behind the crib...and on the wall facing it. But not sure if I should do the other 2 in blue ....decisions!
:hb: 157 :hb:
:hb: 146 :hb:

little_miracle
Angel
Angel

Postby Kristyn » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:57 pm

oooh the first to comment - I like the blue actually :)
FORMERLY Krissy26.
I'm 31 DH is 33 (my love of 12 yrs). ALL TWW babies (April '07, June '10 & April '12)! All natural med-free births 2nd and 3rd were home births.

Kristyn
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Psalm139 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:33 pm

I vote half chocolate brown and half that periwinkle blue in the bedding. You could do a chair rail with the brown either on the top or bottom. My bathroom is painted chocolate brown and bright white, with the brown on the top and it doesn't make my tiny bathroom seem any smaller, so I don't think that it would do that in the bedroom either.
"If there were no schools to take the children away from home part of the time, the insane asylum would be filled with mothers."
~Edgar Watson Howe
Formerly Tinyfairypeople
Psalm139
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Nursery Themes & Photos