Nice rooms!! can't wait to get started on my baby's!!

Share ideas, plans and photos of your nursery here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Nice rooms!! can't wait to get started on my baby's!!

Postby breannatan » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:48 am

well i don't know what i am having yet but will find out hopefully on july 10th...then time to get started!!!!

We are looking for "cow jumped over the moon" for a girl (purple and sage colors with cows and moons all over!)

we are also looking for Seattle seahawks decor (DH is a HUGE fan) with blue and green colors if it's a boy.

anyone know great places to shop for nursery items!!!???? we are going to look at paint samples this week in all colors at home depot so we can be ready when we find out to start painting!!!!
breannatan
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ang711 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:13 am

I bought most of our nursery stuff new off of e-bay! Good luck, and have fun decorating.
Angela 27, married 5yrs to Josiah. SAHM to Eli, CJ and Reese
ImageImageImage
Ang711
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lindsey » Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:40 pm

I agree... eBay is great for nursery stuff. I got almost all of Isabel's stuff there.

Other than that... I love Pottery Barn Kids for decorating and also check out your local craft stores... you can find some good stuff at a bargain there for all kinds of themes
Lindsey

Postby breannatan » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:59 pm

ebay is a great idea!! i will probably end up making al ot of the stuff myself because i'm into that haha. basically all we have now is white walls and a changing table put together haha! but hopefully in about 4 weeks we can get started! i am sooo excited, usually i'm a patient person but pregnancy is turning me into the exact opposite haha. :P
breannatan
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Nursery Themes & Photos