Baby Holly's pale blue and green farm animal themed nursery

Share ideas, plans and photos of your nursery here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Baby Holly's pale blue and green farm animal themed nursery

Postby ashand888 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:14 am

Well, we finally finished our little girl's nursery! DH and I are neither one very "handy", so just setting up the crib and pack and play, hanging the shelf and other wall hangings and building the bookcase was tough for us :wink:

Here are some photos:

Her room from the side- you can see part of the crib, mobile, rug, hamper and curtains

Here are her name letters hanging above the crib

Here is her crib bedding up close (with toy bunny testing out the sleep positioner :wink: )

Here is the changing table/dresser with the cow lamp on top. All of the matching pieces like the lamp were included in her bedding set and we got it at about 70% off the regular price 8O The center wall hanging was made by my godmother and was in my room when I was a baby

This is the rocking chair that my parents bought for us. I love it and I think we will use it a lot!

This is the bookshelf that DH put together. It is a cheapy from Ikea but it was hard to find something to fit in this oddly shaped corner of the room

We're so relieved to have it finished! I love to go in there and just sit and look at it!

Ashlee
Ashlee
Daughter- 14 years (joined us through adoption)
Daughter- 7 years
Son- 5 years
Son- 5 years (joined us through adoption)
Son- 2 years
Due with baby #6 (another boy) in August!
ashand888
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lindsey » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:12 am

It looks great!!! Soooo cute! :D
Lindsey

Postby hopingin2007 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:18 pm

It looks great!!

My dh didn't do our dd room either, I got my dad too :oops:
ImageImage
hopingin2007
Girlfriend