Need help, please!

Share ideas, plans and photos of your nursery here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Need help, please!

Postby futuresoccermom » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:45 pm

Okay, I'm refinishing a dresser for my little girl who is due here soon and I've decided to just paint it white and add decorative drawer pulls to it. The dresser is 3 drawers across by 4 drawers down. I've found some really cute drawer pulls on ebay that I'm going to order but I can't decide how many of each I should do. I was thinking maybe I would order like 6 in this theme and then buy six plain ones at the hardware store and paint them a solid color. I don't know, any suggestions? What do you think would look good?

Here's the the link to the pulls I'm going to get, the "sweet birdie" ones.( I haven't decided which though)

http://stores.ebay.com/Baby-Its-Perfect ... idZ2QQtZkm

Thanks
futuresoccermom
Star Member
Star Member

Postby MommyKristy » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:36 pm

I would probably buy a few different patterned drawer pulls and then have a couple green and a couple pink ones!! That's what I'm thinking about doing in my guest bathroom, but I haven't found any patterns that I like, so I may just have to go with the different colors!!
Charles Grady born on May 24, 2008 at 2:59pm. 7lbs. 10oz. 20in long
Matthew born May 14, 2010 at 2:00am. 8lbs. 12oz. 20.5in long
MommyKristy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby judeelynn » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:34 pm

That's tricky, I also bought different door pulls, different kind for each row. This was before the nursery was complete and I'm missing one pull, but Here's a pic

Image Image
judeelynn
Addicted
Addicted

Postby Kendra plus 2 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:03 pm

My suggestion? Buy cheap plain wooded pulls and paint them yourself. You could do every pull different using the same colors and a theme, coordinating rows, all the same, etc. Not only would it be one-of-a-kind. It would be loads cheaper.
Kendra plus 2
Addicted
Addicted

Return to Nursery Themes & Photos