nursery Idea..........

Share ideas, plans and photos of your nursery here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

nursery Idea..........

Postby mirose » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:09 pm

:-) We will be moving before this baby comes. Unfortunately we will be back to renting for at least 2 years. Mobile homes are just not selling here so unless someone buys this one in the next month, we will have to sign it over to the park (like most people have had to do). :-(

Renting means no painting..... No boarders.... no lots of fun....

That is ok though..... I have an idea... :-)

Clark and this one will have to share the room. For the first bit baby will be in the cradle. That sucker is pictured below. It is deeper than it looks and takes a minicrib mattress. So it is good sized. I hope by the time Zinger (this baby) grows out of the cradle, that Clark will be out of the crib and into a bed.... but we will see... If not, well, we will figure something out!

This is the crib I will be getting. It is close to the color of the cradle. I really like the looks of it. I saw it in person at Babies R Us.... Though it is cheaper at Walmart.

Then have this for the bedding in the crib.

Then for decoration... On the wall...........

This for the window....

Then I will have this for the cradle bedding. There is the same checkered print on the animal bedding... Also I will prob make a full curtain out of this pattern.... I already have some sheets like this and love them.

Then maybe this for the hamper. I use a plain one of the pop outs now for Clark. The bedding does have an elephant.....

I have a sage green 3 drawer dresser that I will use for baby things and for a changing table. I already have a pad for it and it has been modified so the pad will keep in place.
Baby Twinkie ~ 71 days in NICU. Home now on a monitor.

BFP 12/26/07 ~~ Baby Zinger!
mirose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby xysunshine08 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:58 pm

mirose, everything is so cute! where did you find the zoo-themed bedding? I really liked the darker crib w/the underbed storage.
m/c @ 6w 2d - Nov'07 ~ 1st Clomid cy (50 mg - cd 3-7)
2nd Clomid cy (50 mg) - BFP at 9 dpo! ~ 1/14/08
2/12/08 ~ 160 bpm :hb:
Me - 37
DH - 41

xysunshine08
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby mirose » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:02 pm

yeah.... with my back I will not be the one using it... but I figure that soon enough Clark will be able to put toys in there and take them out so....

They had it at Walmart and Babies R Us.
Baby Twinkie ~ 71 days in NICU. Home now on a monitor.

BFP 12/26/07 ~~ Baby Zinger!
mirose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Christina-BFPinMT » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:54 am

Looks nice! i also love the bedding and the crib!! i love elephants and monkeys!! SUPER CUTE!
Christina
ImageImage
ImageImage
Christina-BFPinMT
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danika » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:14 pm

i think that everything will turn out nicely. :) i love your idea for a little hamper! lol.
Image Image
Danika
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Nursery Themes & Photos