look at this crib...

Share ideas, plans and photos of your nursery here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

look at this crib...

Postby mirose » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:07 pm

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... Id=2967862

or for those who hate links...

Now there is no way I will pay $500 for a crib..... Even if it is a convertible. I know some people do. I am not bashing you... but dang.... I want it.... I want it more than the other one I picked (that was #2 choice)...... My parents said they would buy Clark a crib. We never took them up on it because... well, when we decided to get one finally, we found out that we may be moving in several months... that and he STILL fits in his bassinet and he is almost 8 months old!!! lol and we have a cradle to use when he grows out of that. So no rush. But with new baby coming, we will get one once we get situated in NM.

I know they put no cap on the crib. As they say, get one I love because they are only buying us one..... I know they would not choke over a $500 crib.... They are very well off.... but $500 on a crib when I have one that I like almost as much...... It is not like the baby will care... that and what if Clark is not finished with the crib by the time this one needs it... then I will have to go get another one.... That would drive me nuts having 2 dif crib styles.....
Baby Twinkie ~ 71 days in NICU. Home now on a monitor.

BFP 12/26/07 ~~ Baby Zinger!
mirose
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Christina-BFPinMT » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:52 am

It would also drive me nuts to have two different cribs!! I'm like you!
How lucky to have it bought for you, DF's parents bought ours too and we were soo thankful that we could get something nice, and durable and pretty! But ours was only 300. (and jake's brother bought the mattress for another 100.. man oh man babies are expensive! :wink: haha)
Christina
ImageImage
ImageImage
Christina-BFPinMT
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Nursery Themes & Photos