My Baby Girl's Nursery (x posted in May)

Share ideas, plans and photos of your nursery here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby _Tawny » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:09 pm

iamshannon wrote:Beautiful! I love the picture over the crib.

Funny story about that picture above the crib...just the other night I was nursing DD in the middle of the night and I was struck with immense fear that the picture was going to fall on while she was sleeping. I took it down right then and there and still haven't re-hung it, although that bare spot was bothering me so I hung bought some of those baby name letters and put her monogram on the wall instead...at least if one of the letters falls it's not going to give her a concussion!!

I'll need to find a new spot for the picture, I think there's room on the wall with the change table :D
_Tawny
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Christina-BFPinMT » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:00 pm

Where did you get the bedding and mobile? I loooove the mobile and am hoping for a girl out next go around!!
Christina
ImageImage
ImageImage
Christina-BFPinMT
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby _Tawny » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:54 pm

Hi there! The bedding set & accessories are from a line called "Vintage Teaberry" by Wendy Bellissimo. If you google her name you can find her site - she has another adorable set called "Patchwork" that I have my eye on for next time :D ) I got the vintage teaberry set at Babies R Us, but it was hard to find (only some stores carried it). It looks widely available online still.

Hope this helps!
_Tawny
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to Nursery Themes & Photos