23w 6d

Share your sonogram photos. Be sure to specify how far along you were when the sonogram was done.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

23w 6d

Postby birdyland » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:01 am

Ok, here are the u/s pics they printed from the heart scan yesterday. I forgot to mention that the doc said I have an anterior placenta.... so that makes sense as to why I am mostly feeling the baby down low only..... I'm surprised I've been feeling him so well and so early with an anterior! I felt flutters in week 13 and kicks in week 16! Heart all checks out completely fine, just as expected. The reason I specifically had to get a heart scan is because I am diabetic. Even though I'm strictly controlled and have the average blood sugar of a normal person, it is still routine to get the heart specific scan. She said she doesn't see too many controlled diabetics, so she was happy with me, lol.

She didn't print any heart pics, just a few general ones. We had our own screen to watch which was fantastic! Much more clear on the screen then on the prints, but oh well.

~1lb 8oz ; one day under 24 weeks/6 full months.

Image Image Image Image Image
~ Dana ~
Controlled: Diabetic T2/Insulin, Hypothyroid/ 250mcg levoxyl
Me33, DH 35 married 04/04/04
#3 due 04/2014!

Bryce is HERE! 12/4/09 - 7lbs 15oz 20in HEALTHY!
Susan is HERE! 09/19/11 - 8lbs 13oz 2.50in HEALTHY!

3 Natural very early m/cs between 5/08 & 2/09
birdyland
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Ultrasound Photos