great strides- finding a cure for CF

A place for moms and moms-to-be with special needs children to find support.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

great strides- finding a cure for CF

Postby fuel1316 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:27 pm

hi ladies! i know im not around here much its tough having a baby that takes up all your time and having a special needs is a bit more but my little girl makes my day! she melts my heart

we are doing a great strides walk here come october and were hoping to raise $1500 for a cure to cystic fibrosis. my mom is a team leader for "team gwendolynn" and im a walker hoping to help her reach her fundraising goal so we can see cookie cured in her lifetime

obviously were doing this to raise money but even taking a minute to stop and look at her story (which most of you know already) and take a look and understand this disease, we can spread awareness and the more that know the more help we can get.

please look at my great strides page and if you know someone looking to make a donation to help some great kids have a better life then please pass this on

thank you ladies so much!!

http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/dsp_Do ... ser=345271
Chris & Elisa Married October 5th 2007

fuel1316
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby momtosix » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:38 pm

cookie is beautiful.

Just wanted to let you know my sons friend has CF.He is 13 and a very sweet boy.He had a diffucult time growing up but now you would never even know.He rarely even misses School.I hope that is how it is going to be for Cookie.

Suri
momtosix
Addicted
Addicted

Return to Special Needs Babies