If you've had an u/s reveal "bright spots on the heart&

A place for moms and moms-to-be with special needs children to find support.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

If you've had an u/s reveal "bright spots on the heart&

Postby ncgirl » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:51 pm

I was skimming this forum and saw many post about this. Rather than reply to all of them, I thought I'd just post to share my experience. When I had my 19 week u/s, they found an echogenic focus (bright spot) on my dd's heart. They told me it was pretty common and not to worry but I looked it up online and of course freaked out when I learned it was a soft marker. I worried for the whole second half of my pregnency (Even after a level 2 u/s) wondering if my baby was going to be healthy. I found a great forum who had story after story of the same thing that all turned out ok, so that was the only thing to make me feel better. Katie was born healthy and happy and everything was ok. I just wanted to give you another positive outcome and a word of encouragement since I know that it's hard to go through! :hugs:
ncgirl
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby jennellis » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:44 pm

I could have written your post. the same thing happend with me and DS in 08, scared me to pieces and DS is and has always been healthy!
jennellis
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Special Needs Babies