NT results

A place for moms and moms-to-be with special needs children to find support.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

NT results

Postby jjkaps2 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:35 pm

Hello - I just got my NT results from my scan, and the baby's measurements came back normal, but my blood results were not and increased the results of my risk of Down's from 1:118 to 1:71. Has anyone else been in this boat? I am unsure what to do???

Jennifer
Image Image
jjkaps2
Addicted
Addicted

Postby nanette78 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:28 pm

I know it's been awhile... but how did it turn out? I just had mine done and my NT measured at 3.1 Some drs say it's high and others say it's within normal range. Im so confused and scared! :(

Madison Rochelle- born 2/5/2002
Andrew Lee-born 2/15/2005
Makenna Alisa-born7/25/2007
Dylan Matthew- born @ 21 weeks and grew wings
nanette78
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby jjkaps2 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:20 pm

He doesn't seem to have any other indications or signs of down. His nucheal measurements were small, it was the hcg which skewed it and as it turned out, I have large placental lakes which can cause a high hcg, and lower placental function when the baby gets bigger, which is the current concern we have and will b ruled out on Friday as I am 34 weeks now! Hope all is well with your lo!
Image Image
jjkaps2
Addicted
Addicted

Postby bec_83 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:59 am

[quote="jjkaps2"]He doesn't seem to have any other indications or signs of down. His nucheal measurements were small, it was the hcg which skewed it and as it turned out, I have large placental lakes which can cause a high hcg, and lower placental function when the baby gets bigger, which is the current concern we have and will b ruled out on Friday as I am 34 weeks now! Hope all is well with your lo![/quote

Its been a while again since your last post. Hows thing? You would have had bub by now.Is it ok?
My 2 eldest daughters Mikayla & Chloe

Our newest edition Amelia
bec_83
Addicted
Addicted

Return to Special Needs Babies