Congenital Heart Defect (Disability Question, USA)

A place for moms and moms-to-be with special needs children to find support.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Postby irishsweetie2003 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:06 pm

I would definately ask your pediatrician that you've picked out for your baby.. Ask him who is the Early Childhood Development Team in your area. In our area it's the Blake Foundation... They offer OT, PT, Respite, and testings that help to fallow and assist with your child's needs... If you haven't picked a pediatrician out yet.. Now would be a good time.
DH:35&ME: 31 DS 12 DS 9 DS 1 ImageImage
Posts: 3252
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:00 am


Return to Special Needs Babies