My friend's little girl is in the hospital...

A place for moms and moms-to-be with special needs children to find support.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

My friend's little girl is in the hospital...

Postby chaychayolei » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:37 am

Vegas was a May 2011 mommy. She had beautiful Jasmine Mothers Day weekend and has spent SO much time in the hospital since she was born. Jasmine has a condition with her eyes, that requires her mother, Naycee, to be very conscious about the light she exposes her baby to.
Just a couple weeks ago, Naycee brought Jasmine to the ER because she wasn't eating and wasn't wetting diapers. They first dismissed it at an ear infection but this didnt sit well with Naycee so she brought Jazzy to another hospital for a second opinion where she was admitted for dehydration and when they did a chest xray they found that her heart was too big. Her heart was working much harder than it should. After battery of tests, Naycee was told her baby girl needs a heart transplant. They still aren't sure what's wrong with her little girl's heart but she has been transported to Loma Linda's in California because Las Vegas doesn't allow heart transplants on children.
My point in telling their story is that they are going to be in Cali for months, maybe a year if all goes well and they are leaving their jobs in Nevada to take care of and be there for their sweet baby girl. They don't have much money, and need all the help they can get.
Reach into your heart and donate what you can to Naycee's family and little Jasmine.
jasminesbigheart@gmail.com is the paypal address I set up for Naycee. Everything goes straight to her, I promise. :hb:
Chay- 26 DH- 29 B- 1
BFP#2: 4/14/12 EDD: 12/26/12
HB- 167 (5/15 @ 7w5d)

chaychayolei
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MommyAgain » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:33 am

<3 Jazz and Naycee so much. This breaks my heart.
Roslyn born 1/27/2011 after 2 MCs and 15 months TTC

Facebook November 2012 DDC
http://www.facebook.com/groups/164198210365754/
MommyAgain
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Postby chaychayolei » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:06 pm

Chay- 26 DH- 29 B- 1
BFP#2: 4/14/12 EDD: 12/26/12
HB- 167 (5/15 @ 7w5d)

chaychayolei
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby anna62 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:18 pm

Jazzy is getting weaker and really needs our help ladies.

Does anyone have any connections with radio, tv, newspapers or magazines? We need to share this story & help save this little girl! Her mommy is terrified she's going to lose her. Jasmine has had a rough few days & is very weak right now. : ( If anyone thinks they can help, please message me. It may be possible for a private/direct organ donation if we get the word out. Let's keep hope alive! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jasmines- ... 9893897259
Me - Anna (30) DH - Ian (32) B/G twins born at 33 weeks and 3 days x

NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES THE END RESULT IS ALWAYS WORTH THE EFFORT.
anna62
Star Member
Star Member

Return to Special Needs Babies