Any one preg with the mirena?

Place to talk and find support for high risk pregnancy

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Any one preg with the mirena?

Postby stobie1 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:24 pm

Hi I have the mirena and have started feeling like I am prego I was just curious if any one here is or knows of a pregnancy with the iud I'm scared if I am prego that I might miscarry does anybody know the percentage of healthy iud pregnancies? I already have a 22 month old and wasn't planning in a new one this quick but the lord knows better lol I'll post more after I take a test! Just wanted sum encouragement feeling scared![/code]
Me: Stormie 29
Dh: Branden 29
DD: Naomi 5 yrs old
TTC #2 for 8 months before BFP EDD MARCH 9th!

C-section scheduled for March 4th!!

stobie1
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby HawkeyeGirl18 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:59 am

If you think you might be pregnant, I would test and then let your doctor know if it's positive right away. The IUD could cause problems, but it's also possible to carry the pregnancy without any issues too.
Me: 28 DH: 30
My blog: http://ttcwithpcosrpl.blogspot.com
8w3d :angel: 5w0d :angel: 4w3d :angel:
19w4d :angel: :angel: :angel: Triplets lost to IC 1/7/11: Cadyn (with us for for 20 minutes), Adalyn & Mikayla (born sleeping)

:hb: Our little miracle Mason arrived on February 22, 2012! :hb:

Expecting TWINS June 2014 after just one round of treatments! :shock:

HawkeyeGirl18
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby rkegreen » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:53 am

There is someone in our March DDC group who is pregnant with a copper IUD. She is in her 2nd trimester already.
Me: Kendra - 29
DH: Robert - 26
------------------
No Longer TTC ~ Our family is complete.
Here to Cheer!
------------------
:angel: 09/22/07
------------------
ImageImage
------------------
ImageImage
------------------
Go 'Skers!
rkegreen
Angel
Angel

I got a BFP with IUD

Postby Dplus3 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:23 pm

I had a BFP on Friday and called my Dr. Monday morning and they had me come in right away, to take out the IUD. I had horrible cramping all weekend and my body was trying to rid the IUD, my Dr. was very happy at how easy it came out and said I had about a 25% chance to miscarry (not too bad since its about 20% for anyone) I have no more cramping and hope this bean sticks. Test right away the earlier the better
Dplus3
Star Member
Star Member

Return to High Risk Pregnancy