BFP but bleeding like AF? :'( On Lovenox

Place to talk and find support for high risk pregnancy

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

BFP but bleeding like AF? :'( On Lovenox

Postby essiejames23 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:07 am

I feel like this must be a total loss - the only thing thats confusing me is that its DARKER this morning and I actually got a positive on a Clearblue where as yesterday it was barely a line (you had to tilt and squint). I was shocked to see it so much darker today. Its still faint, but I don't have to squint!
I have a medium flow right now like a period so I'm really confused!!! I keep praying its not ectopic and maybe this has something to do with the blood thinners but I'm worried. :cry: d :oops: Why would it be getting darker if its a CP? Any other possibilities??
Attachments
bfp 7215 13dpo smaller.jpg
(223.37 KiB) Not downloaded yet
essiejames23
Friend

Re: BFP but bleeding like AF? :'( On Lovenox

Postby s4mm13 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:22 pm

With my son I had what I thought was a period, turned out I was pregnant. There was real flow and it lasted 5 days.

There are many reasons for bleeding but I'm tempted to say that without cramping or pain, it is unlikely to be a MC at this point. It could possibly be a SCH but only a medical professional will be able to tell you for sure.

Best of luck and I hope you have a long and healthy pregnancy.
Me 29
DH 30
Oscar forever 5 months
Our beautiful son Oscar, born 24/2/14 at 32 weeks with Tetralogy of Fallot, oesophageal atresia and tracheo oesophageal fistula. Earned his wings aged 5 months and 1 day.

Oscar is going to be a big brother. BFP #2 29/11/14

Arlo William, our beautiful rainbow born safely 22nd July 2015

s4mm13

Return to High Risk Pregnancy