During two week wait other child has heart problems

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: jessm, B Michaelson, southernbelle, 1daysoon, reapage, maddy, TrebleLily, Honey Bunny, unaffected

During two week wait other child has heart problems

Postby Knc3263 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:01 am

I was beginning my first IUI cycle when I got a call from my 9 year old's school that my son had almost fainted, was dizzy, and tired. The nurse said his bloodpressure was low. I took him to the dr who sent him to do an EKG. While we were waiting for his results We did the IUI and a couple of days later got the call that my 9 year old possibly has left ventricle hypertrophy and were referred to a pediatric cardiologist. I have heard that EKG quite often have false readings, however with my sons other conditions like asthma, sleep apnea, and he is quite small for his age, being only in the 10% of weight and height, while his father and I are 5'8" and 6'1" (he was born a healthy 7 pounds 11ounces and 21inches long) I'm thinking it may not be a false reading. Not only wondering if I am pregnant but also wondering if there is something wrong with my only son is taking a toll on me with constant anxiety, worry, and uncertainty. Please think of us and if anyone has any relaxation ideas that would be appreciated. My son goes to the cardiologist Friday and I have my pregnancy test Saturday, thanks
Knc3263

Re: During two week wait other child has heart problems

Postby lauren1996 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:31 am

Aww, I have heart issues so I know how worrisome these things can be. I'm in the two week wait now, although wasn't ttc. I'm hoping everything turned out well and your son is healthy and you get a BFP!
lauren1996
Friend

Return to Prayer Requests