PLEASE PRAY FOR ME

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME

Postby babybird » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:52 pm

:cry:

So as I wrote in my other posts 12 dpo i got my bfp, same day i had some light brown spotting. spotting was just for that day. went to my ob/gyn very next day to do blood work to check my levels(i'll get those results monday) this morning i woke up and had some more brown discharge when i wipe & througout the day, so i decided to go to the er. they did bloodwork and an ultrasound(my lmp was 1/5 and i'm only 15 dpo) they said ultrasound showed nothing which could be from it being way to early for that. and my hcg was low at 254. dr at er said she couldn't tell me if i was still pregnant or not. i'm so upset. i've been crying and feeling so confused. now i have to wait until monday to talk to my real dr. any thoughts anyone?????? is an hcg level of 254 low for 15 dpo??? :cry:
babybird

Postby Baby4Staci » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:29 pm

that is a great level at 15dpo!! Brown spotting is also normal. You wont see anything on ultrasound not even a gestational sac until your levels hit 1,000..

My beta at 13dpo was 98 and as you can see everything is just fine with me!!! Im sure you are worried for no reason.. just relax and try not to do to much!!!
Mason Anthony born 1/9/07
Savannah Ray born 5/9/09
Baby4Staci
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mandy » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:54 am

I also agree that is a great number, but I will still :praying: for your little bean!
Me ~ Mandy 37
Dh - 27
DS - 15
DS- 12
DD - 8
DD - 1
DSS- 5
DSD - 3

Mandy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Prayer Requests