Prayers for successful pregnancy

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, TrebleLily, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy

Prayers for successful pregnancy

Postby Tre39 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:10 am

First I am 4 weeks pregnant and I feel very blessed. I am asking for prayers that this be a pregnancy with no complications. I pray for a healthy child. I have had several pregnancies but they resulted in angels. So I am asking for prayers and that you all stand in agreement with me that this pregnancy will give me a healthy baby. And I pray for my health also.

Postby itsamiracle » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:20 pm

Praying God watches over you and gives you a healthy pregnancy that you desire. God bless.
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby tatzaana » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:30 pm

Is there evidence that pregnancy causes the mother to develop an autoimmune disease? My grandmother and a cousin both developed severe rheumatic autoimmune diseases after pregnancy, when being previously fine before pregnancy. I have not been able to find any additional evidence of pregnancy causing an autoimmune disease to develop, but am wondering if anyone knows of a link between the two, either clinical or anecdotal.
affiliateelite ~ ~ adgooroo ~

Re: reply

Postby MochaMomma » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:50 pm

itsamiracle wrote:Praying God watches over you and gives you a healthy pregnancy that you desire. God bless.

"Wherever two or more are gathered".....

I'm standing in agreement with you, and praying that you get your heart's desires.

Return to Prayer Requests