Please pray for this little girl!!!

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Please pray for this little girl!!!

Postby april24343 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:40 pm

She was hit by a car yesterday :( Her uncle is on my photography group...

http://www.soaphoto.com/lounge/messageB ... 340&Page=1

April
Me~29 Dh~27
Ds Mikey~ 12 yrs old
Ds Brandon~ 5 yrs
DD Kaitlyn~3 yrs
Ds Matthew- 8/5/2010 8 lbs 5.8 oz 38+1 wks
april24343
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Petal4 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:44 am

Aawww I only just saw this, prayers heading her way. Hows she doing?

Hayley x
Me (Hayley) - 33 (Hypothyroid)
DF (Paul) - 43
DD (Hollie) - 10
DS (Ethan) - born 20th Sept 07 (9lbs 4oz)
Petal4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby sherry2010 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:45 pm

((hugs)) to that poor child. would you believe at 15, i had the same occurance. well i was struck running across a highway, by a drunk driver, in a truck, going 72 MPH, knocked out of my shoes, and thrown way way down the road onto my head. here iam today, idk WHY or HOW, but it's not the only wake up call i've had since, I finally got the point God, lol, but miracles can and do happen, i'm a living, breathing one, and she can be one to. she WILL BE

all my prayers are out to this precious child, may she come out of it, beating all of the odds, and recovering all of her past capabilities, and thriving. NOTHING is ever impossible. God allows these things, idk why, but he tests our strength, and makes us see how fragile life truly is, and how much we take for granted, to just appreciate the little things, each and every day.

what a price to have to pay to gain the wisdom it sometimes takes to learn life's lessons, or to bring a family together, but i truly believe everything happens for a reason, and no life is ever brought into this world in vain..there is always purpose, no matter what, impossible as it seems to fathom, and i just truly pray that she has plenty of time left, to give the world all of the beauty she possesses inside, and continue to make the world a better & brighter place.

thoughts be with her at this terrible time.

hugs, sherry
sherry2010
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Prayer Requests