For a friend

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

For a friend

Postby slayergrl99 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:26 pm

A member of my birth class gave birth to her daughter last Thursday, but she stopped breathing and had to be resuscitated. She wouldn't breath on her own and was ventilated for a week, at which point and MRI showed "massive brain damage". The little girl (Isabella) is still alive, but the doctors don't know how long she will live. She's started breathing on her own, but no one knows what tomorrow holds.

With "massive brain damage", I don't know what to pray for. I only hope that whatever is suppose to happen happens quickly.
I may not have ended up where I wanted to be, but I think I've ended up where I needed to be. - Terry Pratchett
slayergrl99
Addicted
Addicted

Postby itsamiracle » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:14 pm

I prayed for this family that their baby may be healed by GOD and that they may have strength dyring this difficult time.
itsamiracle
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby blue_dog » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:45 am

Yes, me too, take care! Congrats on your new baby!
blue_dog

Postby keyguard123 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:07 pm

Hi everybody.
I am praying for my friend for good pregnancy period, health and good baby. God give her strength to pass this time happily and time end with good news.
keyguard123

Return to Prayer Requests