Most likely going to miscarry...pray

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Most likely going to miscarry...pray

Postby kimney » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:39 pm

I guess at this point I am praying for a miracle. I am 7 weeks 3 days and the baby is measuring 6 weeks 3 days with no heartbeat. My RE gave me a zero percent chance of the baby growing at this point. I am not bleeding or cramping and now just have to wait for the inevitable to happen

Pray for a miracle or a speedy miscarriage and eventually a healthy pregnancy.
Kim - 40 DH - 33

Surprise BFP - 06/12/13 :omg:
Beta 1-14dpo-399, Beta 2-16dpo-824, Beta 3-20dpo-4100
IT'S TWINS! :omg: Baby A - 142 bpm Baby B - 139 bpm
No longer TWINS: Baby A - 183 bpm Baby B :angel: 7w3d
Found HB on Doppler at 9 week 4 days - 170-180bpm
EDD Feb 19,2014
It's a BOY!!!!

Grady Alan born 2/15/14
6 lbs 14 oz 20 inches.
kimney
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby blue_dog » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:44 am

I'll pray that what happens is supposed to happen. I've had 2 mc and know it can be hard to deal with.

I'm not sure what to suggest, it's impossible to take your mind off of it! I can tell u that! Uusualy, unless your health is at risk, I don't believe too many places give D&Cs anymore and just let it pass.

If that happens--please don't be afraid to ask for a narcotic for the first 1-3 days--it's PAINFUL. I always found that this phrase works well for the whole:

Just take advil you'll be fine medical crowd: "I'm losing a BAY-BE...IT is painful" may I please have something stronger! and I usually get a tylonal 3 or something like that. For me I have found it super painful (physically) & get councelling even if you THINK at first you'll be fine. Trust me it will help with your next pregnancy (from someone who knows).

If you're baby is to live--then maybe he/she's just one of those slow to heartbeat kids? Maybe they are hiding around a pelvic bone and they can't get access to her? Who knows.

Sorry I started off with the MC as I know more about that. Regardless ((HUGS)). It's a weird way to bond but I'm glad it's here on the site.
blue_dog

Return to Prayer Requests