Please pray for Madison

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Please pray for Madison

Postby armenc8261 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:47 pm

I wanted to share this link here with you all. It is a little girl named Madison Schafer, she is the neighbor of one of my friends. The little girl is 20 months old and just had surgery to remove 90% of a brain tumor. The other 10% is still in her brain stem. She lives here in Florida near the school I use to teach at. It is cancerous but THANK GOD IT DID NOT SPREAD TO HER SPINE OR ELSEWHERE. She is going to have to go to Boston because the cancer she has is very rare in children under the age of 3 and only 1% get it.

Please pray for Madison's quick full recovery. Also, you can donate if you are able. I know the mom is a teacher and the dad works at a music store. Obviously, they are not working right now because they are in the hospital with Madison and she will be transferred to Boston soon for 8 week chemo treatment. The link is from her daycare. Everything goes to the family for medical needs etc. There is a fund raiser this weekend but it is very far from my house (like 60 miles) so I am unable to attend but I will continue to pray for Madison. I am very thankful to have a healthy little girl and cannot begin to know what this is like for Madison's family.

Here is the link: http://www.kidsforkidsacademy.com/
YOu can click on the left where her picture is and leave messages for the family as well as keep up with Madison's progress. I have also added Madison to the prayer list at my church. If you do attend religious services and are able to add her name to the list of prayers the family would appreciate it.


Thank you and may God Bless you.
ImageImage
ImageImage
armenc8261
Addicted
Addicted
 
Posts: 746
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:00 am

Postby orionslight » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:37 am

me too! these things are so sad, i really hope this lo is ok
Baby Ireland born 4-18-14 healthy and happy :)

Joining her 11 brothers and sisters
Loss July 2015@ 11+3, girl
Loss June 2016@ 13+5,boy
User avatar
orionslight
Girlfriend
Girlfriend
 
Posts: 5470
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:00 am

Postby lys » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:05 pm

It is funny,but I live in the same neighborhood because I saw a picture of beautiful Maddie in the mail boxes area. We will pray for a full recovery and for strenght for the family. God bless you Maddie!
User avatar
lys
Member
Member
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:00 am


Return to Prayer Requests

cron