Prayer for a sticky bean please

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Prayer for a sticky bean please

Postby Kiarah » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:28 am

Almost a week ago i had a ovarian cyst rupture and i didnt know at the time that was what had caused all my pain on the left side of my lower tummy. I was scared for eptopic but thank God the baby is in the right spot. But they found a bleed in my uterus. On monday i went to my OB for a follow up. They still couldnt see the HB (was only 5wk 4d) and i could see how big the bleed really is. They said it could either way. Could heal up and be fine or cause me to m/c. I pray constantly that God protects this little one and i know that asking for more prayer cant hurt!

Heres a pic of the u/s we got. Two shot of Baby Fogle. On the right picture, just off the left of the sac you can see a dark area. That is the bleed. Its bigger but they didnt give me a full view, because i would've only taken it home to obsess over.
Me-Sarah(22):hb: DF-Levi(23) DD1:Steph(6-12-06)DD2:Kat(3-2-09)
**Trinity Dawn 7-9-11 11:14am 8lbs 20in long and perfect in every way** Got my VBAC Baby!!!

Help me earn swagbucks! Sign up with this link! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Kiarah90
Kiarah
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kb0420 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:47 pm

:praying: praying for your little bean and that your body heals very soon.
Karyn
DD - 9/4/08 :babyg:
Twin Daughters Born Still 5/21/10@27weeks RIP :angel: :angel:
DS - 7/14/11 :babyb:

kb0420
Star Member
Star Member

Return to Prayer Requests