Please Pray - long post

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Please Pray - long post

Postby mrsjshelden » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:54 pm

I had a little bit of spotting yesterday afternoon, so I left work. I called DH and he came right home. We called our doctor and they originally told us to come in for an ultrasound, when we were on our way they called us back and told us to just go to the ER b/c of something going on with their ultrasound machine. So at the ER we did the usual waiting for over an hour. We finally got back to the room and I did a urine test, blood test, and pap. After everything was done, they ordered an ultrasound so I had to have a catheter put in. YUCK!!! After waiting for almost 2 hours, I finally got wheeled back to the ultrasound room and we saw a gestational sac, and the tech said it was measuring about 5 weeks. I don't really agree with this, because it's impossible for me to be a week behind, that would mean that I got a positive HPT at 4dpo....we all know how unlikely that is. Anyways, she mentioned I had a tilted uterus and that might be why the measurements were off. We didn't see a heart beat, but she said it was still too early for that. I was then wheeled back to the room to wait for the doctor. After a few minutes he came, and said that the blood work looked good and from what he could see everything was fine, but I was put on pelvic rest and told to follow up with my ob/gyn this morning.

So, this morning we went in and after about an hour of waiting we got in to the ultrasound room. I had to do another urine test. After I got back to the room we did the ultrasound. She said it was too small to get any date measurements, confirmed again that my uterus was tilted, but this time we saw a yolk sac. I breathed a huge sigh of relief.. until she mentioned that the gestational sac was shaped irregularly. I asked her if that meant that something was wrong and her response was "......well not necessarily." WHAAAT? We didn't really get any answers on anything. I saw my doctor and he just told me that it's really too early to tell anything and that I need to come back next week for another ultrasound.

So now... we're in the waiting game. Our ultrasound isn't until next Thursday at 230. Please please please pray that everything is ok. I don't know if I can take another loss. Of course, I've already googled everything and I get mixed reviews. Some have had miscarriages, some have had the gestational sac correct itself and have normal pregnancies, and some gestational sacs don't correct themselves and still have normal pregnancies. I'm just worried, and scared. :(
"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
mrsjshelden
Angel
Angel

Postby leelobdell » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:01 pm

Oh hun, I am so sorry that you are having to go through this. The waiting sucks. You and your precious bean will be in my thoughts and prayers. K-up
<div>Image </div>
leelobdell
Star Member
Star Member

Postby mrsjshelden » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Thank you so much!! We really appreciate it!! :)
&quot;For I know the plans I have for you&quot;, declares the Lord, &quot;plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.&quot; Jeremiah 29:11
mrsjshelden
Angel
Angel

Return to Prayer Requests