Please pray immediately

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Please pray immediately

Postby MommaT » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:58 pm

I see this section is viewers frequently but with faith in posting someone will see this and John me in prayer.
Friday we found out we were pregnant again ( mc at 11wks in January) and I had my first hcg quant drawn. Today I had my second level an it only raised one point since Friday. My OB says he predicts another mc that should happen within the next two weeks but if not he will recheck my level then.
God can do all things and we are praying an believing He will heal this problem and in two weeks we will have beautiful normal levels and our baby is safe and growing strong. God please hear my cry and save this child you have given us. Bless this pregnancy with health and strength. We know You are in control and we give this to You faithfully and thankful for Your mercy an blessings. In Jesus name we claim, Amen.
MommaT
Friend

Re: Please pray immediately

Postby KJ511 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:20 am

Absolutely praying for your miracle. Praying that your doctor is so, so wrong and that the Lord will maintain the pregnancy! :praying:
Me (Kelli)-28
DH-31

The Zebra family! :)
KJ511
Addicted
Addicted

Postby HawkeyeGirl18 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:04 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your hcg not rising. I'm praying that this will still be a healthy pregnancy for you!
Me: 28 DH: 30
My blog: http://ttcwithpcosrpl.blogspot.com
8w3d :angel: 5w0d :angel: 4w3d :angel:
19w4d :angel: :angel: :angel: Triplets lost to IC 1/7/11: Cadyn (with us for for 20 minutes), Adalyn & Mikayla (born sleeping)

:hb: Our little miracle Mason arrived on February 22, 2012! :hb:

Expecting TWINS June 2014 after just one round of treatments! :shock:

HawkeyeGirl18
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby urwithablish » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:10 pm

i will pray........
urwithablish
Friend

Return to Prayer Requests