Please send prayers for a friend

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Please send prayers for a friend

Postby shelie85 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:44 am

i have a co-worker who has become a great friend. over the summer we have been through everything together. i've been TTC for a couple years longer then she has, but over this summer we were going through it together. within a couple months we both got our BFP's at the same time, then sadly miscarried within a couple weeks of eachother (first for both of us). it was a miracle that about a month later, without completing a new cycle, we were both pregnant again! this time our babies are growing healthy and strong. unfortunately theres another bump on her road :( when she went in for her gender scan, the tech noticed the baby has a larger then normal heart. she has since been put off work until they figure out how to proceed. the baby will need surgery for sure, they're just deciding if it should be done in utero, or when the baby is born. either way, the wait is scary and we're all praying for the health of her little baby. if i could get some extra prayers sent up, i know it won't hurt and hopefully everything will turn out great :) btw if it helps, her name is Angela and she's having a baby boy :) thank you so much
Me (Michele) - 27
DH (Bobby) - 40
TTC#1 since 2009
1st BFP 6/26/12 - m/c at 5w3d
2nd BFP 8/24/12 - HB 130 bpm @ 6w4d - It's a Boy!
April 27/13 - Alex is born! 7.15lbs 20.5 in
shelie85
Star Member
Star Member

Re: Please send prayers for a friend

Postby KJ511 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:42 pm

Definitely praying for your friend, her baby, and the rest of the family! Please let us know how things go.
Me (Kelli)-28
DH-31

The Zebra family! :)
KJ511
Addicted
Addicted

Re: Please send prayers for a friend

Postby love_pink » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:06 pm

Praying for everyone involved!
love_pink
StickyDuster
StickyDuster