hyperventilation & feeling so emotionally unstable

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

hyperventilation & feeling so emotionally unstable

Postby darkchocolate » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:19 pm

I'd love it if you all can pray for me and my baby. I had a loss with my first son who passed away at six months of age and so this pregnancy I've had a lot of anxiety. Even though the doctor said this baby is healthy, I am always worried and I just want to have a peaceful pregnancy. I find myself always on defense, worried and scared that any little bit of stress I feel is causing me to hurt the child. It seems to cause more stress because I'm trying so hard to fight against it.

Today I got in a big fight with a friend and I cried so hard that I hyperventilated. I googled and looked around online and it said that the baby is not going to be hurt from the crying & hyperventilation unless you pass out for an extended period of time. My dh helped me calm down which helped and it didn't last for too long.

Thank you for praying for me and my baby for health & peace.
BFP on 11/7/12
My age: 34 & DH 24
We are both college students.
We have an SEO biz we do together.
JuicePlus+ Distributer (great 4 prenatal)
DS Gregory 8/3/04 - 2/13/05
DD Isabella Rose born July 5th, 2013!!

darkchocolate

Re: hyperventilation & feeling so emotionally unstable

Postby tdarrow » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:12 am

Sorry to be responding so late. I just saw your post. But I will for sure say a special prayer for you and your baby. Best wishes and God Bless!!
tdarrow
Angel
Angel

Postby Kodak2057 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:00 pm

Best wishes and lots of love for you and your little one. Anxiety is unfortunately part of this crazy pregnancy thing :( I am currently laying with my feet up waiting until tomorrow morning when the clinic will open and I can get checked after some brown discharge and slight cramping :( I'm so sure that this is absolutely perfect timing for this baby and don't want it to be done and could use some spare prayers too if you've got one.
Kodak2057
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby darkchocolate » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:11 pm

[quote=tdarrow] Sorry to be responding so late. I just saw your post. But I will for sure say a special prayer for you and your baby. Best wishes and God Bless!! [/quote]

Thank you!

Kodak2057 wrote:Best wishes and lots of love for you and your little one. Anxiety is unfortunately part of this crazy pregnancy thing :( I am currently laying with my feet up waiting until tomorrow morning when the clinic will open and I can get checked after some brown discharge and slight cramping :( I'm so sure that this is absolutely perfect timing for this baby and don't want it to be done and could use some spare prayers too if you've got one.

Hi, I hope you are okay. My thoughts and prayers are with you. <3
BFP on 11/7/12
My age: 34 & DH 24
We are both college students.
We have an SEO biz we do together.
JuicePlus+ Distributer (great 4 prenatal)
DS Gregory 8/3/04 - 2/13/05
DD Isabella Rose born July 5th, 2013!!

darkchocolate

Return to Prayer Requests