Need your prayers...

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Re: Need your prayers...

Postby jesusmiracle » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:07 am

Update for everyone- no so good...
So as you all know, I have been spotting for a while now, and everything seemed fine. Well, this morning I woke up and within in the first hour of me being up, I started spotting (this doesn't usually happen), and this time it has gotten DARKER! I am so sad. I don't know why this is happening... it's still not red, but its like a dark Brown, I know Brown is old blood, and may be from the blood from last Wednesday's bleed... BUT, I was so happy that my spotting was subsiding and getting lighter and lighter ( yesterday didn't even need a light day pad), and now today, DARK brown.

Called my OBYN and she said to come in this afternoon... I am praying to God, and asking to be blessed with an another miracle. This miracle in my womb is so precious, and I just ask him that all goes well, and we get positive news. Spotting is so scarey, I try to ignore it, but it's hard... and now that it has gotten darker has scared me even more. I ask that you all keep me and my little miracle in your prayers....
jesusmiracle
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Previous

Return to Prayer Requests