Two Week Wait

Please share your prayer requests here.
Post a reply

Prayer Request for our Baby Girl

Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:00 am

We had another scan yesterday to look at the heart (she was in a bad position at the 20 week scan) We were shocked and devastated to learn that it's not looking as it should. One chamber is bigger than the other (they should look the same size) We have been referred to Great Ormond St hospital in London to see a Cardiologist and find out what's what. Would appreciate any prayers. Thank you.

Re: Prayer Request for our Baby Girl

Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:16 am

Prayers!

Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:29 pm

Thank you x

Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:25 am

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I'm saying prayers for you and your sweet baby for you to get the answers you need and for everything to work itself out. I'm so sorry this is happening. Please keep us posted. God Bless.

Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:02 pm

Thank you, I appreciate that. We saw the Cardiologist yesterday and had the dreadful news that she has a serious heart defect and will need open heart surgery when she's a few month old. However, the good news is that she is expected to make a full recovery after surgery and live a normal life with only a small chance of needing another op later in life. As upsetting as it is, at least it's fixable, it could've been a lot worse.

Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:31 am

Happy to hear that it's fixable. Take care of you and your baby. God bless you!!
Post a reply
IsoFresh
PregEase
Milkies Milksaver
PeaPodPrenatal
Milkies Milk Trays
DreamBelly Butter
Nursing Blend