Prayer Request for LO's life

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Prayer Request for LO's life

Postby shaybaby » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:58 pm

It's been ages since I logged into TWW. I've always been in the TTC forums before, but I created an account here on P&M just to make this request. Quick backstory: hubby and I have been TTC for over 8 years total. 9 year old sunshine son has pleaded for a sibling since he started talking. Christmas of 2014 we finally got our miracle, conceiving the little girl we'd always wanted, but devastatingly she was stillborn at 20 weeks on April 4, 2015, the day before Easter, due to an unknown incompetent cervix. We started trying again right away, knowing it would take awhile since it took so long the first time. (I'll save time and not go into detail about all the medical issues I have against me getting and staying pregnant, but basically, the ones we know of so far are PCOS, hypo/hyperthyroidism, retroflexed uterus, RH neg blood (to hubby's RH+..of course..), an incompetent cervix, type 2 and gestational diabetes, and I know I'm missing something...each one alone making it very difficult to get and/or stay pregnant..so combined, all 3 pregnancies have been true, literal miracles.)

Besides the few months that hubby was deployed this winter, we've been trying ever since, with medical intervention. This past Sunday, we finally got another miracle. 2 pink lines on 2 different hpts. We raced to the store to pick up a CB digital and took it at my parents' as we were on our way there to pick up our son. It returned "pregnant" and they got to see me bounce around and squeal with excitement. They were obviously ecstatic, too...everyone we've told is.
To add to the miracle, the LO was conceived right around our angel's birthday/angelversary this month! AND it would be due January 2, right around hubby's birthday. (To be perfectly honest, I'm a little angry with God. It seems He's making a habit of giving us what we desperately want, and beg and pray for, with the most perfect timing, and then taking it right back.)

Had my first OB appt the next day with the doctor who's been trying to help me get pregnant (and delivered my little Rosie last year) and he was so happy for me and said he was going to watch me like a hawk considering my medical history and how high risk I am. I appreciated that immensely. I had bloodwork done that day, and while my progesterone was great at 37, my HCG was only 45. At 4 weeks, that concerned me a little, so I requested another HCG draw 2 days later. It came back 25. My heart just shattered. I know what that means. I got the call from the office soon after that they want me to have another HCG draw tomorrow (friday), and see the doctor on Tuesday to discuss what happened, but that there's really no hope left, it's a chemical pregnancy, and I should prepare myself to miscarry. I've been doing hpts every day since, and they've been getting fainter and fainter, so I know the HCG is still dropping. This morning's hpt was all but negative, a true squinter. I know there's really no hope that the levels will shoot back up tomorrow. Not medically possible, that is. The only hope little bean has left now is God.

My mom called a little bit ago and said she's been praying and she took home communion. So I did the same. Anything is worth a shot. I know this will likely end in miscarriage in the next few days, and I've braced myself for that. I've cried almost constantly over the last 24 hours. We're ready to try again. I even have my next round of Clomid in hand waiting for me. But I'm hoping and praying I won't need it and this one miraculously sticks.
Please help me pray for the life of my little, desperately loved and wanted baby?
shaybaby

Re: Prayer Request for LO's life

Postby photofashionista » Mon May 02, 2016 12:13 pm

I'm so sorry for all of the difficulties you've been through in trying to have a baby. Praying you get your sweet miracle take home baby.
Christina-32 4 miscarriages elevated FSH
Katelyn Michelle born after 4 long years of TTC 9.27.10, 8 lbs 12 oz., 20.5 "
Everett Steven 6.20.12, 8 lbs 15 oz, 21"
Cole Thomas July 17, 2014 8lbs 12 oz 21"
Nov. 2015 :angel:
https://www.facebook.com/christinaskinnerphotography
photofashionista
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby elohcin » Mon May 02, 2016 4:13 pm

Oh, mama. Being in this place of uncertainty and waiting after trying so hard to get here is so hard. I will be praying for you.
Me (30) DH (33) Married 12 years!
Mama to 4 in arms (ages 10, 8, 6, 3) and 11 in Heaven
Thanking God for a new little one coming our way in 2016!
elohcin
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shaybaby » Wed May 04, 2016 10:29 am

Thanks ladies. Tragically, this LO did join his/her big sister in Heaven. I start a new round of Clomid today, and we're hoping for the best, but of course there is no replacing the ones lost. </3
shaybaby

Return to Prayer Requests