Verses for hope, peace and strength

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Verses for hope, peace and strength

Postby TWWbot » Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:44 am

I thought it would be nice to have a place where women feeling down and out could comeand in addition to posting prayers and reading praises could read some verses that helped others get through and overcome the struggles in life.

One that touched me a great deal was the one that Elle's Prayer Warrior had embroidered on a baby bag...you can see it on her blog located here
http://prayingfortwins.blogspot.com/200 ... -gift.html

The verse is:
1 Samuel 1:27

"For this child I prayed, and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of Him."
------

Username reassigned by Ellegirl for purposes of keeping pregnancy articles and stickies

Any questions, please PM Ellegirl. Thanks! :D
TWWbot
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AmyQ » Wed May 23, 2007 1:21 pm

Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that in due time He may exalt you. Casting the whole of your care on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully. 1Peter 5:6-7
AmyQ

Postby Shelly85 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:43 am

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
Shelly85
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby babybean » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:47 pm

For I the Lord, your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, fear not; I will help you. Isaiah 41:13

Wendie
babybean
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Prayer Requests