Please...

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Please...

Postby elaroo5299 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:40 am

I'd like to ask you all to pray for me and my little bean. Thingd havent been going so great. Tuesday night (around midnight) i started spotting... I called the dr the next morning, at that point the spotting had stopped. He said that light spotting was normal and that all of my blood work from last monday was great. He said to keep an eye on it and let himknow if it continued. Around 10am on Wednesday I went to the bathrrom at work and it was no longer spotting but actual bleeding...not as much as a period, but definitely more than spotting. I left work and DH and I went to the Dr. He did and exam and said that my cervix was still closed, which was good...but when they did an ultrasound, they couldnt see a heart beat. It's still might be too early, especially sinc eI dont know when I O'ed this month. They did see the sac in the uterus, so its not an ectopic preg and I havent miscarried yet. So now I'm just freaking out while waiting to get my beta #s back. They should be in in about 2 hours. They need to be anywhere between 4,000 and 30,000. ( If they're lower, the pregnancy isnt progressing like it should and if they're higher its not good because they should have seen a heart beat.)
Sara 29
DH John 33
Pregnant with #1!

elaroo5299
Friend

Postby meggyoc » Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:14 pm

Sorry I didn't see this earlier, but I hope you got great news back. You're in my prayers.
Me: 31
DH: 43
DD Josephine Tess born 1/16/08
8lbs 6oz 21" long
DS James William 2/27/10
8lbs 15.9oz 21.5" long
meggyoc
Angel
Angel

Return to Prayer Requests