First time single mom in need of prayers

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

First time single mom in need of prayers

Postby MelPage » Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:17 am

Hi girls, I would like to share my story with you and would really appreciate any ladies of prayer to join me in praying for my situation.

First off I wanna start by saying 'Thank You' to our Father for blessing me with my precious little girl, i will forever be greatfull!!!

Ok so here goes.......I was engaged to be married last year. My hubby to be had a history of being a bit of a violent person, he was also very possesive and over protective, to the point that I wasn't even allowed to go to the shop without him. He had an affair when he was married before and that wife ended up leaving him beacuse he turned verbally violent toward her and their daughter and fisically to other people (eg. motorists, where he would run them off the road, get out of his car and beat the men up, for shouting someting at him, or for driving to close to him). When I met him he told me of all this and also that he was a changed man. In the beginning it went very well, he was a bit possesive and sometimes a bit agro but not so that I got worried. Two months before we were suppose to get married we decided to go off birth controle to give my body some time to stabilise, so that we would be able to try for a honeymoon baby. Well I fell pg that same month, had chemical pg and fell pg the next month again. I suppose that's when he thought that he had me and that's when EVERYTHING changed!! I just found out that I was pg again and that same day he jumped out of the car and beat up a black man for trying to cross the street when he tried to turn in there, I was so imbarrased and disappointed. On our way home he started going off at me and shouted the most horrible things to me, when he dropped me at home he started pushing me around a bit before he took off raging
again (and the previous slap I got from him a few months prior struck me again)( I spoke to his ex wife a few weeks before that happenend, and she told me about all the horrble things that he had done, obviouslly i didnt want to believe her) And when he left that day, I made the decision that I wasnt gonna raise my baby around a man like that. I then and there packed ALL my stuff loaded it in my car and left him. That was almost 32 weeks ago. And I still think that I made the right decision. I'm currentlly now still at my mom's as she doesnt want me to go out on my own now with the new baby and all. And she's scared that he would come bother me and Meegan if we were to live allone. He came to my house once about 4 months back, and said that he wanted to be a part of Meegan's life, and I havent heard from him since.

Now that her due date is closing in, I'm sarting to worry that he will start
with his aggresive interference again. I know that I should just hand this whole thing over to our Father and let Him take care of all of this for me. I just thought that a few more prayers would also help.

I just want to thank you girls in advance for your prayers!!!

God Bless you all!!!
Image Image

MelPage
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby strawberry » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:15 am

I will most definatley be keeping you in my prayers! I don't know you or anything, but I want you to know, that I have been there and the hardest part was actually getting up and leaving. It sounds like you get a lot of support from your mom, that's awesome. You and that baby girl are gonna be just fine! If ya ever need to talk jus let me know! GL 2 U!
DH-35 Me-27 DS1-8 DS2-5 DS3-14mo
M/C- twins Nov. 2006
M/C- heart stopped beating 1/14/2008
M/C- 3/13/08
M/C- 7/4/08
BFP 2-8-09.....EDD 10/18/2009
1st :hb: 7 weeks 123bpm Woooohooooo!!!
2nd :hb: 10+wks 181bpm And he was kicking!!
3rd :hb: 12+wks 169bpm
4th :hb: 14 wks 2 days 162 bpm!!
It's a BOY !!!!!! OMG!!!!
BFP January 2011!! SUPRISE!!!
Due sept 20th 2011......after 3 boys...ITS A GIRL!!!!
strawberry
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MelPage » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:29 pm

Thank you soooo much strawberry! I really appreciate :D I know with our Fathers help and with wonderfull woman like yourself for a bit of moral support everything will be just fine!! Thanx again hun!!
Image Image

MelPage
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby strawberry » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:50 pm

Not a prob girly. I am on here daily, just let me know if ya need anything!! :D Keep ur head up Love :hb:
DH-35 Me-27 DS1-8 DS2-5 DS3-14mo
M/C- twins Nov. 2006
M/C- heart stopped beating 1/14/2008
M/C- 3/13/08
M/C- 7/4/08
BFP 2-8-09.....EDD 10/18/2009
1st :hb: 7 weeks 123bpm Woooohooooo!!!
2nd :hb: 10+wks 181bpm And he was kicking!!
3rd :hb: 12+wks 169bpm
4th :hb: 14 wks 2 days 162 bpm!!
It's a BOY !!!!!! OMG!!!!
BFP January 2011!! SUPRISE!!!
Due sept 20th 2011......after 3 boys...ITS A GIRL!!!!
strawberry
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby casiann » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:16 pm

My prayers are with you. He may have been a bad part of your life but at least you got a baby girl out of it : ) Hopefully that temper isn't genetic and she's a little angel for you. I also pray for your sake she looks just like you. Good luck and stay strong.
Me-22, bf-27, dd-3, ds-1
casiann
Addicted
Addicted

Postby MelPage » Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:24 am

Thank you SOOOO much Cassiann, and your right, I'm so blessed to have this little girl. Can already not imagine my life without her!!
Image Image

MelPage
Hot Mama
Hot Mama

Postby Got_Blessing » Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:56 pm

I wish you and your baby all the happiness in the world. I really do think you should get a restraining order out on him, so that he won't be allowed legally to bother you and your baby, or he will be put in jail. I will keep you in my prayers.

Got_Blessing
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Prayer Requests