prayers please

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

prayers please

Postby Jamers » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:14 pm

hi all
i just had a ultrasound yesterday at 6w1d and all the woman was able to see was a sac and now the doc said everything is "normal for now" but to do a repeat in 1 week. 2 years ago we had a miscarriage and i am trying to stay positive but not doing so hot.
i know he says "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God" Philippians 4:6 but sometimes it seems like i let the devil get into my toughts and tell me otherwise.
are there any prayer buddies out there?? i would be more than happy to pray for you guys as well. i have a 4 year old son who was born 10 weeks early and weighed only 2 pounds and he is my walking talking amazing miracle. he reminds me every single day of the power of prayer. God Bless
Jamers
Jamers

Re: prayers please

Postby JaneyP » Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:39 pm

I'm praying for You Dear, God Bless You and Your wee precious baby!
Hold on, soon You'll know more!!!
*HUGS*
JaneyP
Star Member
Star Member

Postby annabugsmommy » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:32 pm

Just said a little prayer for the "wee one" and for you to know that it will be ok. It will be what HE has planned. If it makes you feel any better, I had an ultrasound done at 6 weeks 5 days (I remember that exact day!!) with my youngest and all we could see was the sac. I was worried too, but at my next visit....guess what we saw???? A tiny baby :) Don't worry ;)
annabugs mommy With God, ALL things are possible. His blessings are endless.

Image Image Image Image
Anna Bugs - 7
Tripp - 4
Isla - 5 months
annabugsmommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 19_M0MMY2BE » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:59 pm

i H0PE U HAVE A HAPPY HEAlTHY 9 M0NTHS!! PRAYiNG F0R YOU!! i KN0 iTS HARD BUT D0NT STRESS YOUR SElF OUT TOO MUCH SWEETY
19_M0MMY2BE
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Return to Prayer Requests