Please.

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Please.

Postby JBak590 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:18 am

Although so far my baby has been extremely healthy with a good heartrate I would just like everyone if you will please say a prayer for me and my little bean. I want everything to go smoothly this pregnancy and want to be excited about it like a NORMAL person but still am scared to b/c of my previous miscarriages. I don't go back to the doctor for another 3 weeks. Please say a prayer. Thank you.
:angel: 10/2006 (Blighted Ovum 5w)
:angel: 07/2007 (Missed Miscarriage 8w)
Kyra Shae - 07.17.08
JBak590
Angel
Angel

Postby ducky2possum » Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:26 am

You got it! I have had a total of 5 m/c in my lifetime. 2 were prior to this pregnancy--like exactly prior. I had the 2 back to back, took a month off and then conceived Cassidy. I was so worried up until I started feelign her move, although getting a doppler helped because I could listen to her heartbeat anytime I wanted to. If you want the link for the doppler I bought, I will be glad to send it to you. Just let me know. It was only a little bit over $100. Works great! :) In the meantime, sending prayers for your little one to stick, stick, stick.
Tracy, momma to Hannah,12, Chandler, 9, Dustin, 8, Cassidy (born Valentine's Day 2008)and wife to my soul mate, Darrin.
Cassidy Rose, 2-14-08, 7lbs7oz, 18 inches long
:hb: Our sweetest Valentine! :hb:
ducky2possum
Angel
Angel

Return to Prayer Requests