Just afraid dont want to lose this baby,pray for me.

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Just afraid dont want to lose this baby,pray for me.

Postby mochamommy » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:41 pm

Please pray for me ,today will be the exact time i lost my baby last year, 7 weeks 2 days. today i am having cramps that seem a little bit strong on my left side again, i dont know if it is fear that has made me go crazy. i dont want to have the spirt of fear in my heart but it is so hard after losing a baby not to have crazy thoughts. please keep me in your prayers.
Thank you.
mochamommy
Friend

Postby oodahlali » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:47 pm

I will be praying for you! I know it is so hard not to just give in to fear about losing another one. I lost one in June and am 5 pregnant again and am currently having mini freak out sessions. I think it is the feeling of not having control and this is one thing that I wish that I had control over!

Hang in there! Try to find things to occupy your time. I won't tell you not to worry bc I know that is impossible. :o) Try to take an emotional evaluation and think of things that you might need to take out of your life that are feeding your stress and think of things that would help you feel at ease. I know that this is something that you have to walk through but know that you are not alone and that there are some great ladies on here that would love to support you as you go through this!

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk!
oodahlali
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Prayer Requests