please let me be pregnant, please

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

please let me be pregnant, please

Postby maven » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:48 am

I hope I didn't over due it. but I didn't have a choice, it is a corp visit & I can't call in sick or leave early....

but I think it is over for me.

I started spotting at work yesterday. (very light, just on tissue paper no liner needed). When I got home I went to bed thought I just worked too much yesterday. Got up this morning & a liner is needed (it is pinkish brown). My transfer was 3/18 with 2 blasts, I think it is too late for implantation bleeding. And I don't know how heavy implantating bleeding is...

so unless a miracle happens. I am out again! Now I get to live in my bff's pregnant belly shadows.

RE's nurse just emailed me:

"Deidre,

Spotting can be normal even during early pregnancy so PLEASE keep your appointment for pregnancy test Thursday.

FYI the Endometrin can be known to cause vaginal irritation, which can sometimes result in spotting AND the Endometrin can sometimes leak out when warmed to body temperature so that can also be slightly colored as well.

Despite the spotting, you can still have a positive pregnancy so be sure to continue your daily Endometrin and Estrace and we will see you Thursday!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Jennifer Leonard, R.N."

I am just so worried b/c with IVF #1 I spotted the day before my beta of a neg.
Deidre-35 & Bill-38, ttc #1 since 1/05 IVF #1-11/06 BFN FET-1/07 canc'd FET-3/07 BFP- triplets- m/c @ 11 wks FET-10/07 chem pg IVF #2-3/08- BFN FET-5/08- BFP Image Image Image ImageImage
maven
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Kasey » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:32 am

I have been praying for you...I wish I could give you a hug. My Dh and I tried almost 9 years to conceive, and our second round of IVF, we conceived our son. Just know that you and your dh are in my prayers. You deserve this gift.

Kasey
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mrs_Lurker » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:18 pm

I'm praying for you!!!
Lily
DD born 3/30/07
DS born 2/3/10 w/ OI type I
M/C 6/29/11 (4wks)
#3 EDD: 10/3/12
Beta @ 13 dpo - 172
3/26/12 (12W5D) - we learned we're having a BOY!!
5/31/12 Yep, he's still a boy. ; P
DS born 9/25/12

Mrs_Lurker
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

FETs?

Postby jfr21 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:00 am

Hi, Maven. Sounds like you and I have similar stories. We've also been ttc since Jan. 2005. We have had two failed IVFs and now we are doing our first FET the second weekend in May (yes - Mother's Day weekend). When is your next FET? I am sorry to hear about your BFN last month. I know how awful that is. Any tips on preparing for an FET? I'm just trying to stay relaxed. I'm on Vivelle estrogen patches and Lupron and then I go on endometrium (progesterone) later in the cycle. How did that endo stuff work for you? Hope you are well. Wishing you best of luck.
jfr21

Postby Miles » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:25 pm

Praying for you hun. (((HUGS)))
Proud SAHM to 3 girls!
Miles
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Prayer Requests