Missing Children

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Missing Children

Postby lizzen » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:57 pm

This is a prayer request and a plea for help. Please look at these sweet babies and pray for their safe return to the families who love them.

I just can't help but think of these children like my own. I'd be out of my mind with grief if one of my kids were missing.

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/16919052/detail.html

The link above shows pictures of a 2 year old little girl, Caylee Anthony, who is missing from FL. She's been missing over a month and the mom never called police until the grandparents found out and insisted she call. She's refused to tell the truth up to this point and police are saying the best case scenario is that she may have sold her or given her away to someone.

As mommies, we're always at places kids frequent. Just take a look at her face and remember her in case you might see her somewhere.

Another child from the same area, Trenton Duckett, has been missing for almost two years. His case made national news after his mother went on Nancy Grace and was less than forthcoming. She committed suicide a few weeks later. The note she left alluded to the possibility that he was still alive, so this could be another case of a child being sold or given away. The link to his site is below.

http://www.helpfindtrenton.com/pics.htm

Please just take a minute to look at the pictures. If these were your children you'd want the same. And please, please pray for their safe return.
The cleaning and scrubbing will wait till tomorrow, For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow. So quiet down, cobwebs. Dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep.

:hb: Mommy to my three boys!!! :hb:

ImageImage
lizzen
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Prayer Requests