Baby Luca arrives early, with complications

Please share your prayer requests here.

Moderators: B Michaelson, southernbelle, jessm, 1daysoon, reapage, Honey Bunny, unaffected, maddy, TrebleLily

Baby Luca arrives early, with complications

Postby dgirrrly » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:37 am

Hi,

Luca Vincent arrived 4 1/2 weeks early at 8:28 am on 8/6, weighing in at 5.8 lbs and 18" long. Being a bit premature he has some issues the most severe being anemic, low platlets and red blood count, enarged liver and spleen and blood clot in his liver. Thursday nite he was transferred to The Children's Hospital of LA where he is getting the best care possible. He received a blood transfusion today and being treated for the blood clot. We are waiting for more test results. I was released from the hospital a day early so that I could go see my little Luca. It was soo difficult for me not to be near him and only getting to hold him for an hour before he was transferred, crying is no fun after a c-section. Our families are here for support (none of our family is on the west coast, all on east coast) which we really need right now. This has been such an emotional experience but I am being as strong as possible because I know that's what Luca needs from us right now.

Please send all your love, energy and prayers to our little Luca.

http://picasaweb.google.com/rrussomano/LucaSFirstPics

Lots of Love,
Dana & Ralph
DS - 8.6.08
m/c - 12.9.09 5w3d
BFP - 2.28.10 12DPO
Valentina Nicole - 11/15/10 7lb 5oz 20.5"
successful VBAC

dgirrrly
Angel
Angel

Postby cola » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:04 am

My prayers are with you and your family!!

Image Image
Image Image
cola
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Melissa0403 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:35 pm

I am praying for you and your family!!!!!
Me 30 Dh 30
Melissa0403
StickyDuster
StickyDuster

Return to Prayer Requests